MAP protocol’s DAO Governance model will be based on GMAP locking mechanism, and GMAP will be issued on MAP Makalu. As a MAP token derivative, community members can use GMAP to participate in DAO without affecting the liquidity of MAP.
GMAP DAO Governance Model is set up as follows:
- Proposals initiated with GMAP are considered valid proposals.
- If the supporting ratio exceeds 60%, the MAP Protocol team will discuss with the initiator and make relevant suggestions and executions.
- The MAP Protocol team has 33% of the voting rights for each proposal.
- Users will receive incentives from locked GMAP.
- GMAP DAO Governance Model will have a two months trial period.
We highly encourage our community members to actively participate in our GMAP DAO Governance as DAO is an essential element of MAP Protocol.